Miltia is a teenage girl with short black hair and pale green eyes, highlighted by heavy red makeup. She wears a red strapless dress with black lining.
Her accessories include large red and white feathers above her left ear, black fur hanging off her shoulders and held at the front by a dark gray chain, red gloves, a black bow tied around her waist, and long red boots with very high stiletto heels.
Her dress seems to be made out of, or is decorated with, newspaper articles with the heading "A New York la pop art di Alborghetti".
Though Miltia has only one line in the trailer, it can be assumed that Miltia is generally a quiet girl.
She stands in a polite manner and lowers her head a bit, which contrasts with Melanie's more arrogant attitude. She also followed Junior's order readily, as shown when he dismisses them from the bar, while her sister showed a sign of stubbornness.
She also seems to have high standards when it comes to boys. When Neptune greets them coolly, she, along with her sister show their disdain, walking away and saying "whatever" in unison.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
Miltia fights using a pair of red and black claws. She possesses above-average strength, agility, and skills, able to do fast shifting, evasive flips, and even deflecting some of Ember Celica's bullets.
When teaming up with Melanie, the two can attack in unison and are able to threaten more powerful fighters, such as Yang. It seems that Miltia is a good opportunist, knowing when she should engage with an opening created by her sister or follow with her sister's assault. Miltia also seems to have some skill in combat, employing its use in her fight against Yang.
- According to Monty Oum, Miltia's character design is based on an early version of Ruby Rose.
- Miltiades (Μιλτιάδης) is a Greek name which means "red earth". Malachite is a mineral name derived from molochitis lithos (Μολοχίτης λίθος) which means "mallow-green stone".
- Miltiades was also the name of the Athenian general responsible for defeating the Persians at the Battle of Marathon.
- Appropriate to their shared surname, both twins have green eyes.
- According to Monty, Melanie and Miltia were created because some of his friends had asked for a set of twins to cosplay.
- Miltiades could be interpreted as Rose Red from the German fairy tale "Snow White and Rose-Red". In the fairy tale, the two sisters find and befriend a bear, which could be associated with Junior, their boss.