- For the episode of the same name, see Forever Fall (episode).
Overview Image Gallery
This mountainous area has many cliffs and is covered by a forest of red-leafed trees, allowing the whole area to appear as a dust-red color, even with the grass.
The trees are known to produce a special Red Sap that is of interest to researchers. Cutting through a low point in the forest is a wide railway track, upon which a large cargo train travels.
The forest also hides a small camp inhabited by the White Fang.
- In "The Badge and The Burden", Weiss hangs a painting seemingly depicting Forever Fall in the Team RWBY dorm room.
- The forest likely derived its name from the season of autumn, or fall, when deciduous trees change leaf color to warm tones such as red. However, it can be assumed that, like its name implies, Forever Fall's trees are red indefinitely.
- The inspiration for the look of Forever Fall came from infrared photography of trees.
- The Forever Fall forest takes up a significant portion of the Kingdom of Vale. According to Monty, it goes on for miles on the north coast of Vale.